Monday, September 26, 2011

Time

Can you handle this fattie?!

I would love to post more because, as always, I have plenty to share. Unfortunately/fortunately my plate is heaping full these days:

taking an English course through BYU "Christian Fantasy," teaching the Laurel girls every week at church, exercising every morning at 5:30 (heard of "Insanity?" It's kicking my A), volunteering in James' class (reading to them, planning parties...), HOA Board Meetings (I'm the treasurer?! Yes, I disclosed my "D" in Accounting at BYU), picking up random cleaning jobs or catering jobs along with all the rest: grocery shopping, keeping a nap schedule for my baby, cleaning my house, going on field trips with Maxi's preschool, making meals and cleaning up (repeat four plus times a day), laundry, reading with James, remembering my husband during all the chaos and making sure he knows I love him and the list goes on and on....and onnnnn. You're familiar.

I just hope that all the "good things" aren't detracting from the "most important" things. It is an ongoing balancing act and I'm trying desperately to keep things in perspective. I love my life. I really, truly do. I have three healthy, happy, darling, thoughtful, respectful boys. I have a husband who works unfathomably hard to support us AND allow me to live my dream: being a mother with the privilege of spending her days with her sons (and daughter(s) hopefully, one day).
So, not that I owe anyone an explanation for my sporadic blogging...just wanted to vent a bit....and post a cute picture of my baby :)

3 comments:

sara said...

Lovely post; I know how you feel :) You're doing great!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Love his fatties...love you. Isn't life grand. Beautiful?!?! Being a mother is such a wonderful blessing...and being able to mother at home full time is a blessing beyond any other. We are blessed.

K said...

You. Are. A-Maz-Ing. But I guess I told you that already. :)