Every year we spend a week (ish) with a few of Brandon's old mission companions, their families, the Mission President, his wife and family. It has been a tradition we've kept every year for the past 7 +/- years and we LOVE it!
Here are a few pictures to document our fun:

Brandon was obsessed with creating these rock towers.
This is him and Noah working on their biggest one.
Here's the whole group!L to R: Noah, Kristi, Jacobson Eyre, Brandon Bennett (Mission President's son), Theron, Melissa, Ethan, Benson Koplin, Brandon, Max, James, Me, McKay Eyre, Lisa & Brandon Kern, Lyla Eyre, Sherri & Curtis Bennett, Jane, Todd, Shannon, & Kate Miller.
We love and miss you guys already!
Can't wait for next year!







9 comments:
I like the cleavage! It's a darling pic of you and Bens.
And I am jealous of the family pic! It's been 2 years since I got a cute family pic. jealous. Great pics!!!
It looks like so much fun! You look fantastic! I LOVE the one of Benson with the red vines. He's so cute! See you very soon!!
I love your little family! the picture of you guys on the dock needs to be printed out huge and framed in your house - i love it!
how can you even handle all the cute little boys in your life?!? (oh, I guess shouldn't leave out your cute "big boy!")
on a side note, i really like your yellow bottoms (much more than the navy bottoms) with that swim top :)
I love my boys!! and you look so hot in that hat with Bens. Looks so fun!
Hey...what about us?!?!? We were there too...well, at least before the other gang arrived...I MISS you all!
This is not right. Last time I was prego you were right there with me, plumping up marvelously (well, not nearly as much as I was)! Now I must log on and witness your disgusting tan and tone all over the place. What the hazell Joanie? Get knocked up already. You're looking too good to be roaming the beaches so freely.
Your man-crew is so darling. Such a handsome bunch of devils, and Benson boy's little toofers are so cute!
Looks like the trip was a blast. So happy for you. Glad you're back though! I've missed you in this neck of the woods.
rae
oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, that looks SO fun! Joan and her boys, I love it so.
and umm... I want you hat. Want to lend it to me, I swear I'll give it back :)
joan, you're gorgeous. it was so good to see your family!
Post a Comment