Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Max Quotes


We (me, Max, & Bens) were visiting my friend Jenn when she asked, "What's your favorite vegetable, Max?" Without a moments hesitation he replied exuberantly, "TOAST!"

This morning, on our way back home from walking James to school, Max was riding his razor through some rocks that were on the sidewalk.
"Mom, did you know that Jesus created the rocks?"
"He did, Max. You're right."
"And Satan made the rocks on the sidewalk so you would fall off your scooter!"

I LOVE this kid!




9 comments:

thebusbyfamily said...

i love their sweet faces.

what a lucky mama you are :)

Bryan and Rebekah said...

I love him too!

The Skeehan Family said...

hahahahaha... That is AWESOME.

Want to play with these darling boys. stat.

call us when you get back from San Diego... puhleeeese!

Jenn and Greg said...

Love that boy!!! Ya know...I think toast is my favorite veggie too! (He needs to come over again and again and again...

Emily Anne said...

so cute!

xoxo
love you

felicity said...

So cute!!!!!!!!

Rachel Haack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Haack said...

Oh i love him too! Maxwell you are too darn cute and i love your teeth. Is that weird of me to say? His little teeth are like the cutest ever with his grin. That pic I have of all the kids together always makes me think of Max in it. His little grin is to die for.

Do you owe me an email!?!

K said...

You are SO GOOD to write all these little things down! I always "think" I will remember...and then don't. So good for you :) He is so adorable. I can almost hear his sweet voice :)