This year I turn 30, my Mother turned 60, and my Gramie turned 80.So, we decided a girls trip was in order.
And it has been lovely...long talks, delicious food, puzzles, games, walks, reading, relaxing, and breathing in the salty sweet air in Solana.
The boys are home with Daddy and Auntie Kimberlee.
Like I said a post or two ago...I. am. spoiled. And I'm thoroughly enjoying it :)
Like I said a post or two ago...I. am. spoiled. And I'm thoroughly enjoying it :)






5 comments:
What a bunch of serious photos. Serious photos of serious babes. Happy birthdays ladies.
Love it. We are having a blast here on the home front. We are throwing little puff balls all over the kitchen and coloring in books. Benson is on his first WONDERFUL nap of the week. And Brandon and I are loving long late night talks. Have a fantastic week celebrating you age!
Happy Birthday ALL! Joanie, you look A-DOR-ABLE!!!!!
YAY for a girls week!
YAY for sister-in-laws who take good care in your absence!
YAY for husband who support such activities!
YAY for another good year!
Happy Birthday Joan, 30 never looked sooooo good!
Babes indeed. Well said Brandon.
Post a Comment