Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ONE


My Benson boy is one year old today.
Oh my heart! I love this boy! It is incredible how my capacity to love increases with each baby. I just love more and more and my heart grows every day. It is one of the many gifts of motherhood.
Happy Birthday, my Baby.


Nicknames include: Bensy, Bensalonicus, Ben, Benny, Bens, Bensalonication, Fat One, My Los, Dis Los, My So Good To Me.

ps:I don't understand my nicknames for him (mine for him are the last few listed) so how could I even begin to explain them to you?






8 comments:

Rachel Haack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Haack said...

yay, I think you literally just posted this like a minute ago and I was on the computer - i get to be FIRST to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BEAUTIFUL BOY. Joan, he looks so much like YOU in that photo - the photo you have for your profile and that little face are so much alike. i love it when a boy has bits of their momma in them!

And your nicknames are awesome. i can just see you saying them and it makes me smile. We love on our babies the same - it is weird and makes no sense to anyone around us, but feels and sounds so right!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Happy birthday little man!

felicity said...

happy birthday i miss you all xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

shannon said...

I can hear your expression in your voice with each name you call him :) haha. It makes me smile!
Happy Birthday Bens! Such a little squishy face!!!

eyre blog said...

my so good to me fat one! I am laughing so hard right now. in admiration! What a gal you are Joan! And what a precious boy.

thebusbyfamily said...

oops! I'm late.

Happy Happy Birthday Benson Dear! what a sweet baby you are. I promise to be more protective of you when mr. cweede is over trying to steal your cars. he isn't as mean as he pretends :)

xo

The Linfords said...

Happy birthday Bensalonicus! I bet that was all Brandon's creation, huh?