Saturday, January 28, 2012

Family Photos


My friend Melissa took our family pictures this past October and
the results did not disappoint!
I sincerely couldn't be more pleased...thank you again, Meliss!


This first series is SO fun...



Benson spit up all over B in this one and I'm cleaning it up while Max is looking on.

Like father like son...these two are cut from the same tree.

Just a simple, happy shot with me and my man.

My smile is a bit off in this one but I love B's smile and his hand on my waist.

This just makes me happy :)


Perpetually perplexed this little one is and SQUISHY.


Did I mention he has neck fat to spare?!
AND I like to chew on it.

My tender little Max.

His eyes say it all.

Sweet, kind-hearted James.



Here are the three winning family group shots:

No. 1

No. 2


No. 3


This could easily be No. 4



Me and my Baby...








This one makes me laugh...look at Max. He is the twin brother Brandon never had.

These "less posed" shots don't typically don't end up on the Christmas card but I love them just the same.

I really like how Melissa edited this one.


LOVE this candid shot!
I promise my knees aren't that big in real life. Haha.


The three amigos.

*
*
*

The End.










10 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Love the family pics! You all look fabulous! Love the outfits you put everyone in too!

Aim said...

I love love love the candid shot where Brandon is kissing Benson. You guys are adorable and your comment about Max being Brandon's twin killed me. How cute are you guys!!

Emily Anne said...

so lovely. these photos are just a perfect reflection of your simple, sophisticated style, joan.

love you!

thebusbyfamily said...

I love the ones of you and benson. those are my personal favs :)

really it would be hard to take a bad picture of your good-looking bunch!

also, do you remember what you said to b during the pictures of just you and him. I do. and I laughed thinking of that when I was looking at the pics of you and him. you two are good together!

Rachel Haack said...

Love them all. What I love most about your boys is how James is such a little boy version of you, Max is a replica of Brandon, and Bensie is a total blend of both!!!! It is perfect!

rae

Ps. I just sent you a ridiculous litany of emails, I am so sorry. I wish I had been more cohesive and sent it in one rolling attachment. SORRY. DON'T READ. I will resend a better one!

Joan said...

Not the end but the middle of the bestest. Love you all so

Mrs. Cropper said...

I am crazy about these! I love love love the bright walls behind you. Plus you and Brandon are major babes and I love your kids!

eyre blog said...

the cleaning of the spit up turned out great! all of them did. You guys couldn't take a bad picture if you tried though.

Danielle said...

oh wow! These are amazing! I love how bright and fresh they feel. Em's right...they look just like you. Your family is gorgeous. And that dress is hot!

K said...

K, so would it be totally weird if I wanted to hang one on my wall?
Seriously!! These are beautiful! They are art!
Love, love, love!