Brandon bought me a bike and baby seat for Christmas.
I can't help but giggle every time I put little Benny in his Thomas helmet.
He is my happy.



He is still in his sleeper clutching his favorite blankie (see, Karyn!) because it was our morning ride taking James to school.
Oh how I LOVE my chubby little Bens!
Oh how I LOVE my chubby little Bens!

7 comments:
Super cute!
Haha!!! The helmet puts him over the top! Love that little face! I have a bike trailer... We could do canyon rides together. Now just move to Utah ;)
Ohhh I am so jealous. I need a baby bike seat for mine! SO FUN!!!!
you had me at "he is my happy." that speaks to me. you also had me at bike and baby seat. "ah wont that!"
so, soooo cute!
wish i had a baby & a bike & a house right next door to yours ;)
nothing tugs at your heart strings like a cute babe with a helmet on, in his sleeper, clutching his favorite blankie!
I want to rip that nuk out and give him a kiss!!
Look at him sucking on his NUK with a vengence! Oh how I love it!! I am so tickled that he loves his blankee!!!! Yay! I have the tiny square blanket that goes with it - I finally found it in one of the boxes. It will be coming this week.
Sigh. I'm seriously smiling that he likes that blanket. :)
Post a Comment