Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Love-kill?


I walked outside to find these two snuggled up in the hammock we just put up (thanks a lot Bek and Bryan! haha). Remember Aubree? She's the one that proclaimed her love for James in chalk on our front walkway.

The other day we were parked at Sonic waiting on a few ice-cream cones and a soda when James said,
"Mom, I'm gonna be a love kill!"
"A what?"
"A love kill. Girls are going to think I'm cute and like me."

Um, yes James--much to my chagrin, I'm afraid you are correct.




Some time ago, I asked Max why he wipes my kisses off. Without a moment's delay he responded, matter of factly, "Mom, I put them on my arm."
"Why?"
"Because they're safer there. If I keep them on my lips they might fall off!"

Oh dear. I'm afraid Mr. Max has learned and mastered the art of B.S. at the ripe young age of four.

5 comments:

shannon said...

I love both of them. I can't wait to hear what funny things Benson says :)

Brandon Koplin said...

love-kill = heart breaker

thebusbyfamily said...

I'm glad BK clarified. I was having a hard time thinking out of the box in trying to figure what he really meant by "love-kill"

I need to be better at the writing the funny things my kids say!

Mrs. Cropper said...

Where do they come up with this stuff?!?!

Blaine totally wipes off my kisses, but not Taylor's. Ouch.

Danielle said...

I want a hammock like that.

and also BS or not that is darling...