As is tradition during this month of love, me and the boys make Valentines for the grandparents. We have enjoyed this fun craft for a few years now.
You know how some traditions you roll your eyes and think, "What made us think this was a good idea?! All this does is add stress to my life! Is anyone enjoying this because I'm miserable."
I'm happy to report that these little delights are inexpensive and take an hour to make at most. Plus, the boys LOOOOVVE getting to smudge their grimy hands in the paint.
I think Benson enjoyed it the most. He couldn't believe I was purposefully dipping his chubby hand in paint.

Here's the envelope.
HAPPY Valentine's Day to all!
You know how some traditions you roll your eyes and think, "What made us think this was a good idea?! All this does is add stress to my life! Is anyone enjoying this because I'm miserable."
I'm happy to report that these little delights are inexpensive and take an hour to make at most. Plus, the boys LOOOOVVE getting to smudge their grimy hands in the paint.
I think Benson enjoyed it the most. He couldn't believe I was purposefully dipping his chubby hand in paint.
Here's the envelope.
HAPPY Valentine's Day to all!


4 comments:
Can't wait to get mine. Maybe that means it is worth it. Three and a half weeks!
Cute Joan! I have a lot of craft things to do with the girls but I don't want to clean up the mess afterwards
:)
Darn you. Here I was perfectly content with my bag of Walmart valentine dum dum pops for my kids to distribute to Grandparents and then I see this and remember your cute tradition that we now must copy.
Actually, I am happy we're going to do it up a little more. I went to the Dollar Tree and we will be making our own version of a big card for them and some cookies.
Happy Valentine's Day friend! Hope you have a steamy night with the hubs sans kids where you can drown yourself in chocolate truffles and something naughty and new from Victoria's Secret (you were my favorite shopping buddy ever).
rae
Beautiful and so, so dang creative! I love the idea of the 3D hearts! LOVE IT. What a beautiful tradition :)
Post a Comment