Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Fat One


So, I hate to break to all of you mothers out there who were sure your baby was the cutest, squishiest, most perfect baby creation of all because Sir Bensalonicus takes the cake :)

I don't think a baby could be any more delicious. I am mildly biased, of course...but only just a little.

Feast your eyes on The Fat One:





The massive gap between his front teeth is my favorite.




5 comments:

Rachel Haack said...

Oh my oh my oh MYYYYYYY. He is such an edible hunk of chunky monkey happiness. Love the eurohawk...what a handsome devil!

rae

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Love that little boy. The neck, the cheeks, and those legs! Must come from the "harris" side. LOL... Don't let him run those legs into his "father's" chicken legs... keep 'em fat! Love you guys!

thebusbyfamily said...

When did he grow up into this little man child in these pictures? Wasn't he born, like, yesterday?

Fawn Becker said...

OH Joanie he is adorable! There's nothing cuter than a chuncky baby--love it!

K said...

Eeeeee! That darling hair and his cute little posture!!! What a charmer!!! You lucky Mamma!!