Seven years ago today I became a Mother. I think about how momentous and perfect my wedding day was and how much my heart expanded and grew with the title of wife. But nothing has transformed my heart in such an overwhelmingly lovely way than Motherhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh Yay! Happy Birthday James, you handsome big boy! Where has time gone?!
Love,
Your future mother-in-law
(please?!)
I hate to break it to you but I think it was Brandon that made you a Mother?!? Just saying. Happy Birthday to my oldest grandson.
Oh my.... and James made me an aunt! And what a wonderful day that was. I adore him. Absolutely. I only wish we lived closer so that I could spoil and play with him a little more. And listen to his sweet understandings of the world! Happy day James!
he looks like a solid little tank in that picture! i love it!
look at how much he's grown! such a sweet little guy you have there.
i could almost cry about that first picture...so sweet.
our boys are growing up!
love you.
7! it's been 7 years! wow we are lucky to know you and this precious s.e.v.e.n year old!
my GOSH! That first photo of James totally makes me think of hanging out on the golfing green by your old condo. He is such a darling boy and was SUCH a gushy good baby boy. He is a one-of-a-kind, super huggable, true-blue, keeper. And he is growing up way to fast!
Post a Comment