Santa brought James a violin (it was on his list) for Christmas and he has
enjoyed lessons for the past six weeks.
He is progressing slowly but surely.
We are super grateful for his patient, encouraging, and sweet teacher, Kelly.
enjoyed lessons for the past six weeks.
He is progressing slowly but surely.
We are super grateful for his patient, encouraging, and sweet teacher, Kelly.


7 comments:
Kelly is a babe. I am sure that is why James keeps practicing. I would!
So fun! I love seeing children develop their talents!
I'd like to hear that cute boy play!
Dang he is growing up. I probably won't recognize him when I see him. I can't wait.
That is so amazing! Already playing violin?!! Wow. He does look grown up!
He is getting so big & handsome. Why do our babies have to grow so fast?
Seriously, I can imagine his cute, little fiance one day looking at all of these pictures and saying, "James, you were such a cute little boy!!" Seriously, so photogenic and just so stinkin' sweet.
Post a Comment