We just returned from a week at Bear Lake. I have pictures and stories
to share but first, let me share my morning with you...
Must pull every last q-tip from the box...
Uh-oh, Mom caught me...
Mom, I feel badly but it was just too tempting. I couldn't pass it up.
Maybe if I give her my cute eyes she won't be upset.
Will you forgive me? Please, Mommy?
Well, I might as well play with them seeing as they are scattered all over the bathroom floor.
After the q-tip incident me and Benson got in the shower.
When I was drying off he ran out of the shower, out of my bedroom, and decided to pee over the second story and down the entire wall into the family room. You know, by way of an apology for the q-tip explosion.
Check this out--it reached all the way to the carpet on the the first story and there were even splatters on the side table and couch. This kid's got range!
I went to grab my camera right after he peed and when I came back to take a few shots of the mess on my walls I found him playing in the toilet.
Yep. It never ends.
Welcome to my life.
The absolutely bizarre thing of it is...I LOVE my life.
Q-tip spills, pee drizzles down the wall, toilet splashing and all.
Q-tip spills, pee drizzles down the wall, toilet splashing and all.
I LOVE IT! :)

8 comments:
You're not alone. :) Allie managed to "paint" two ENTIRE bottles of nail polish all over herself (especially legs and hands), her dress, her face, and my bathtub before being discovered yesterday. I couldn't get it all off of her skin... not even close. She looks crazy weird. It was a dark red and a silver/grayish one. Oh, and this has happened before... but not to this extreme. If it's not one mess, it's another. :)
I wish I were there to watch you clean up while I squeezed the Bens but that would stop he from being so creative. Squish him for me! Love Love love
welcome back!
that pee should be good stuff for your flat paint on the walls :)
OH my... this post made my day. I am laughing... hysterical. I love this!
HILARIOUS. Oh the stories about boys and the amazing displays of urine...I have a suspicion the stories are only going to get better...haha!
He is so squishy and edible. I looooove this age. Ellie Jane does the same q-tip thing! Only recently it has moved on to shoving all of my earrings down this little hole we currently have in the wall in my bedroom that we have yet to get fixed. Then, she shoved my ENTIRE bottle of Mac foundation down, where it now sits inside of our wall...
and yet has the wall been patched? no.
Love you and your uber cute boys my friend!!
This is hilarious! I'm so glad you took a picture of these shenanigans.
HA! His big forgive-me-mama eyes could melt the polar ice caps! What a darling.
love you
This is why I love you - you may or may not have gotten upset with little Benson, but before you did - you captured the moment on camera... kind of like the incident of 2009 (?) with Sir Max and the monkey-like throwing of the poo.
honestly, I love you so. And I love you for loving your moments that are true and real.
Post a Comment