Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MVP


I can't resist sharing some exciting accomplishments in our family:




 James played his very first flag football game on Saturday, scored TWO touchdowns and was MVP of his team! 
We are so excited for James and love watching him accomplish great things.



This is the cover of AZ RE (Arizona Real Estate), the most prominent commercial real estate magazine in Arizona. 
Guess who is featured on the inside, front cover?!


MY HUSBAND!

This man continues to accomplish great things in his career and I love him for living his dream!


Well done, Daddy and James!
I am one proud Wife & Mama!




5 comments:

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Yah! Awesome accomplishments guys!

thebusbyfamily said...

Woot! Woot! One for each of your boys. That's awesome!

The Skeehan Family said...

Way to GO Brandon and James!!! That is awesome awesome awesome.

Thinking of you!

Joan said...

Even though we all know it is an honour to have a son playing football, it is quite good to have an amazing husband who is doing to well in a really hard career. What a guy!

Brandon Koplin said...

thanks everybody. :) I feel special.