My long time friend from high school (she was homecoming AND prom queen) came over today and brought along her beautiful baby girl, Sienna. Benson was thrilled to have her all to himself and I was happy to have time to chat with a dear friend.
Benny plopped right down on Lay's lap.
He knows a pretty girl when he sees one ;)
He knows a pretty girl when he sees one ;)
This is little Miss Sienna. She is a happy, active little sweetheart.
I love her little face in this one even though it's a bit blurry.
How cheesy is Benson's grin?!
Hey Mom, check out my lady friend...
I just don't know how I got so lucky to have this little beauty in my life.
I did good didn't I Mom?
Ahhh, nothing like lounging with my arm around a pretty girl.
Okay, "pretend Benson voice over" finished.
Look at this girl's neck roll!!! I couldn't get enough of her sweet smell and soft skin.
She is SUCH a doll.
Am I craving a baby girl?
Maybe :)
Look at Benny petting her like a puppy.
haha.
I love this little fat one.
Layla could not get over Benson's fat Fred Flinstone feet!
She loved watching him walk on his toes (just like his mama did till she was nine...
truth is, I STILL walk on my toes when I'm outside and bare foot).
Layla has perfectly bounced back to her tiny self after six months (brat, haha) but she was gracious enough to show me her leaving the hospital pics. She joked with me about how she tried to fit in to her size XS Victoria's yoga pants and how she couldn't get them over her hips and butt.
She was cracking me up!
I love you, Lay!
You and Sienna can come and play ANY time!
Love: Joan & Benson

0 comments:
Post a Comment