My Uncle Kim came a visited us for ten days. We had such a nice time with him. He spoiled the boys with all kinds of fun: Peter Piper Pizza, trips to McDonald's, trips to the park and the "pizza store" (aka: Barros). When I asked the boys what they would miss most about having Uncle Kim at our house James responded with, "I will miss his funny jokes." Max said, "I will miss his ipad." haha. Classic. I miss his happy-go-lucky-laid back personality. He is such an easy house guest.
Me, the boys and Uncle Kim.
He isn't short I just look tall b/c I'm not slouching.
Our patio couches suck you in make you slouch.
Brandon, the boys and Uncle Kim.
Funny how Brandon's picture of me and Uncle Kim above is so different.
He changed the settings on the camera..as he obviously disapproved of my photo ;)
Benson the chicken, James the vampire and Max the Power Ranger
We were lucky enough to have Uncle Kim over Halloween too so he got to trick or treat with us and attend our neighborhood block party complete with "The Nightmare Before Christmas" projected on one of our neighbor's garage doors. It was a festive evening filled with plenty of candy and good food.
We love you, Uncle Kim! Come visit again soon! :)

1 comments:
Mom would be happy to know Max wore her birthday present!
Post a Comment