We did some work on the house recently as it was in desperate need of a new paint job. It was bank owned when we bought it and the bank employed some pretty cheap painters who watered down the paint big time. After two years it was chipping horribly.
We really wanted to add slate tiles to the front pillars as well.
I am really pleased with how well it turned out.
Here are a few more "Before and After"
shots of the house:
This is one of my favorites.
You can see SUCH a difference.
Who knew that exterior light fixtures were SO dang expensive?!
Thankfully we found these and for a palatable price too.
See the stains/sun damage/whatever on the garage door?
Yuck.
SOOO pretty! :)



6 comments:
Love it!! And the windows too; looks like you just took the black sun shades off? We had those on all of our windows and we've taken them off all the ones that don't get much direct sunlight - they look so much nicer from the outside. I love the slate on your columns! And the paint colors too.
It look great Joanie! I love the numbers on your house & the lights.
It looks beautiful! Want to come do mine now????
Seriously looks so amazing! I love the before and after shots, it shows what an improvement you made (not that it looked bad before!)
Weird that I never noticed the windows before. I like seeing the windows instead of the sun shades :-)
Looks fantastic! So much more "you"! I love that you added your own modern style to your exterior. Love it!!
Looks amazing! Before & Afters are so fun.
xoxo
Post a Comment