Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning


This is the view from upstairs...
 
 We had quite a group with us for Christmas morning:
Jared, Kimberlee, Norah and baby Zander joined us from Utah.
My Mom, Dad and Sabina were there as well.
It was SO fun to have a big group.



"Mom! Santa brought me cotton candy!!!"


 "Best day of my life!"

 My beautiful mama.

 I don't think anyone loves Benson as much as his Auntie Bina...
Well, a few people--but she is up there for sure.

Here is Kim (B's sister) juggling baby Z on her lap and helping Norah with her stocking.
Kimberlee spoiled us with not one but TWO batches of homemade cinnamon rolls with browned butter frosting. OH. MY. WOW.
Thanks to Kimberlee I happily put on several pounds over Christmas break :)



Merry Christmas to all!




1 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I'm not exactly sure where you were hiding all that supposed weight gain... but I was attempting to help Brandon out with his! Love cinnamon rolls... especially with browned butter frosting. Loved visiting you guys and having lots of down, relaxing time. Loved Les Mis sharing a date with you both. And LOVED watching Norah take care of Benson! Lots of other things too... oh... LOVE that you have your blog up and running again.