Kimberlee had only one request while she visited us in Phoenix: she wanted to visit the Children's Museum. Little did she know that the Children's Museum is one of my favorite places on earth. Really. Truly. It is so inspiring and mind expanding and happy and full of life. It is truly a lovely place...and not one I visit often b/c $11 per person (including Benny) is not cheap...but SO very worth it.
Not the best quality photo but I love my little Max's sweet face.
He is such a dear one.
This goof makes me happy too.
Benny was so afraid of this stuffed hairy spider.
Too cute.
Brothers.
Gotta love this shot.
What is going on with James' facial expression!? haha.
I didn't think Benson would appreciate the museum as much as he did. He was in awe of every detail.
It was delightful to watch him.
How did I get to be the mom of these sweet, sweet boys?!
I am blessed.
Max posing in the reader area.
Working on a puzzle with the kids while Kimberlee nursed Baby Zandy (that's what I call him--even though it is likely that Jared and Kim are not fans of that nickname). haha.
Snack time.
Me with Baby Z.
We love you Jared, Kimberlee, Norah & Zander!
Thank you for making our Christmas all the more merry by visiting us!

4 comments:
Joanie you look gorgeous!
I agree, Joan is a babe!!
Ummm. why are you and all your boys wearing coordinating stripes? ?!?!? How cute is that! And you are beautiful and we had so much fun with you. Thanks for the wonderful little vacation.
ugg. can i just say once again how sad i am we will not be doing these outings together on a regular basis?:(
Post a Comment