Will someone please tell me why I'm STILL nauseous?!?! I'm SO over it! Yuck. Maybe it's this oppressive, Arizona heat that's making me feel yucky. Thankfully its not all day every day but I'm not used to this! I have been spoiled in the past by having fairly mild nausea the first 17/18 weeks at most and then I feel great.
ARGH!
Okay, enough whining. I'm finished now :)
Here are a few cute moments with the boys this week:
--Yesterday the boys were in the car with Brandon on their way home from Home Depot.
Max: "James, you are going to have a much better life than me."
Brandon: "Why do you say that, Max?"
Max: "Because I get beat up all the time."
James: "Max I beat you up all the time but that is only going to make you stronger. One day, you are going to much stronger than me even!"
Max: "Oh, okay."
--Then today James shows me the "fortress" he's constructed for Max--ie: a little area filled with pillows and barricaded in a corner with the Lego table and a children's drawing desk.
James: "Mom, this is a special place I've made for Max where he can go and I cannot beat him up. So, any time he wants to be away from me he can go, snuggle up and just read 'Calvin and Hobbes' or something."
--Benson asked for me to get his monkey down from a tall shelf. After I got it down for him he pushed his chubby face up against the monkey's face and squealed with delight.
Benson: "Monkey, I love you. Keep you safe."
Life is sweet--even when you feel pukey :)

2 comments:
k, i just returned to life with a computer and am SO glad this is one of the first things i came across. first, I AM SO SORRY FRIEND, YOU ARE STILL SICK?!!!!! AAAAAARG!
also, those stories of the boys kill me. life is so sweet with children sometimes, and just think you get another one of those munchkins. you can do it, you can do it, you can do it!
love you!
this is my return to blogging so to speak . . . I haven't looked around for sometime . . . how is it that I had NO IDEA you were still feeling poopy?! Oh, I'm a good friend, that's why . . . :/
I hope things have improved since you wrote this, because you look absolutely fabulous!
Post a Comment