Monday, August 5, 2013

First Day

I wrote these letters to the boys in their journals last night:



Dear James,
You start 3rd grade tomorrow. 3rd grade?!? You have grown into a little man and I love to watch you learn and experience life. I know you will continue to be a leader and an example of the believers to all your friends. I am so proud of you dear James. 
Love, Love, Love,
Mom

James 3rd Grade



 
 
My Sweet Max,
Where oh where has the time gone?! You start kindergarten tomorrow. Just writing this makes my eyes well up with tears. Oh how I love you. Oh how I've treasured having you by my side for almost 6 years. 
You are well prepared for kindergarten. I know you will be successful. I am thrilled you have Mrs. Havens for your teacher. She was James' teacher and she is such a loving and nurturing woman. 
I am so very proud of you, Maxwell. I love being your mother.
Love, Love, Love,
Mom 

 Maxwell Kindergarten 



 Here he is in line! Excited and ready to go.





5 comments:

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Such cute boys!

Rachel Haack said...

Look at your handsome boys! Waaaa! Why do they grow up so fast?!

thebusbyfamily said...

perfectly handsome and good boys right there!!

thank you for bailing me out of trouble on the first day of school too! I'm glad you enjoyed the cupcakes, but I ate more than you :)

xo

Joan said...

I can't believe my babies have grown up so much. I am so proud of you Joanie as their Mother.

The Skeehan Family said...

What a wonderful wonderful idea to write letters! Hmm... I may have to copy. :)

My goodness your boys have grown up so quickly. good good job mama for raising such impressive little men.