Friday, August 23, 2013

Potty Training Prodigy


 The method I used requests that you have your child teach his potty friend how to go pee-pee in the toilet. I bought this doll when I potty trained James and it has been a helpful tool when teaching my boys.

Benson is my potty training prodigy child. He was the easiest of my three boys to train. I don't know if that is a result of my experience or if he was just totally ready. Either way, I'm thrilled that he is in underwear all day even nap and bed times and he goes to the potty all by himself without me nagging him. He's had his share of accidents, of course but at this point--2 1/2 weeks since we've started--he is 98% and I'm thrilled!



Well done, Bensy! I am SO proud of you.



5 comments:

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

That's awesome! Norah is almost 4 and still wears a pull up at night...ugh! Of course, she still doesn't sleep through the night either.

Joan said...

You two are amazing!

thebusbyfamily said...

He's brilliant! Good work!

Bryan and Rebekah said...

I hope Kate learns fast! I just started feeding her real food and her diapers are getting stinky!

The Skeehan Family said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! That is incredible! Way to go Benson! :)