Friday, September 6, 2013

Koplin Family Reunion {2013}


 
 
Brandon organized a little family reunion with his mom, dad, siblings, and their families. We camped up at American Fork Canyon (SO beautiful), enjoyed celebrating Mike's (Brandon's Dad) birthday, spent time at the pool, picnicking, playing games, late night visits, and a day at Cowabunga Bay (a water park in Draper).
We snuck away to visit with family  that I have in Utah as well...my cousin Dyonne and her family, my cousin Sara and her new baby, Rob and Renee, my brother Chris and his family and we even squeezed in a quick dinner and Family Home Evening with Todd/Shannon Miller and their family (B's old mission companion).

We had some family photos taken while we were there as well. The photographer lives in Lehi and her name is Rachelle Crowder. I highly, highly recommend her. She kicked her booty taking pics of us and each of B's sister's families for two hours. She was amazing with the kids and so positive and accommodating. The cherry on top is that her photos turned out beautifully as well AND she was fairly priced. 
Oh, she also photo-shopped Kristi in the photo b/c she was away at a bobsled competition. She's the girl in the bright, cute pants on the left in the family photo above. Incredible, right?


 Gotta have a belly shot.


I thought this one was fun...dying about Benson's face.
Saving my favorite family photo for this years Christmas/New Year's card/Baby Announcement.
 

 Jordan and Linsey's girls: McCartney ("Mick") & Daphne.

  
Oh how I love these three.


Baby Kate: Bek and Bryan's little one. She is SO squishy and soft. 
Love nuzzling this sweetheart.

 

Jared & Kimberlee (B's oldest sister). 
I really like this photo of them.
 

 Grandma & Grandpa Koplin:
Thank you for your generosity and kindness!
We sure love spending time with you.




 

6 comments:

Bryan and Rebekah said...

Hey! When do I get mine:)

thebusbyfamily said...

Oh, what a treat! two blog posts in a row that I haven't seen!

Beautiful family pictures! I love them!

Joan said...

Awww, I like you Meliss.

Joan said...

Awww, I like you Meliss.

Joan said...

Awww, I like you Meliss.

Joan said...

Wow..I don't know why that posted three times?! Ha ha.