Tuesday, February 25, 2014

N I N E


My baby is nine today. NINE. I don't think I will ever get over him. He keeps getting better with age, this one.
Happy Birthday, James. 


Can we all die about this pic?!
My little chubs eating Cheetos on the prairie. Ha!

He chose the $100 over a party this year. 
This rule (allow the child to choose $100 or a party) has made my life SO much easier. 
Maybe it's a lame cop-out...but it has worked well for us.
We still have a family dinner out and celebrate, of course.

 Mine craft is this boys current obsession.
This gift is from Grandma and Grandpa Koplin
He also got twenty crisp $1 dollar bills from his Nan. 
He's a pretty happy boy!


We LOVE you, James!





2 comments:

Kate said...

they grow so fast! he's one cute 9 yr old! and i seriously got to start using the $100 thing! do you just give them the hundred and no presents?

Joan said...

@Kate no presents...just the $100 dollar bill in a card. It's SO easy it almost seems wrong! haha.