Thursday, October 23, 2014

Max is 7


Bless his poor face! Thank goodness he is healing SO beautifully.
He looks like Rocky in this pic!


The night before my little Max turned seven he had a terrible accident on our neighbor's pogo stick. He was bouncing around on the front driveway, lost control and landed on his face on the pavement. Thankfully, my mom was babysitting that night. She handles traumatic events with ease (not sure I can say the same about myself). Brandon and I were at a work party but were home shortly after it happened. My mom didn't call to tell us anything had happened because she knew all we would do is worry (she was right). The only problem was my reaction when I saw him (because I didn't know what happened) I was shocked when I first saw his battered face. Poor guy.

Regardless, Max had a wonderful seventh birthday. We celebrated with cake for breakfast, gifts from his brothers and then had his party the following day. He invited Aspen, Nathan, Cole and George. We went to Barro's pizza for lunch, had a whopper/Mixel cake (Max's request, of course), opened presents and then went to see, "Alexander and the no good, very bad day." It was the perfect way to celebrate our dear Max's birth (relaxed and free from all toys with springs or wheels)!
 

Bright and early!

 Benson told Max that this gift was from him.
I think Benny was just as surprised as Max when they discovered what it was.
hahaha!


 My Max is such a grateful boy. He doesn't have an entitled bone in his body. He is a hard working, determined, loving, delightful boy. 
We are SO glad he's ours.


Happy 7th Birthday, Maxwell!
We LOVE you!







0 comments: