How are you ONE, my sweet baby?
Please tell me it isn't so! I can hardly believe that just a year ago you were warm and cozy in my belly and now here you are here walking, babbling, clapping, dancing, giggling, terrorizing and tantruming.
Oh how I love you, sweet baby boy!
Benson. Oh my. You are four and you are still my baby. You cry and cling to me every Tuesday and Thursday morning before school, "But MOM! I LOVE you! Mom, I'm going to MISS you!!!" It breaks my heart and makes me love you even more for all the tender, squishy, silliness that you are.
I love you, Benny.
Happy Birthday to my Lewis John
and Benson Edward!


1 comments:
Oh your boys... how I love them. Benson is so sweet and caring. Zander is much the same way...except he LOVES nursery and doesn't want anything to do with me then. But boys love their moms....cherish the moments, for all too soon they disappear into the lives of teenagers.
Post a Comment