We so much enjoy our time as a family in Rocky Point. This is our fourth (fifth?) time going for Conference weekend. I can't think of a better place to listen to Conference than on the beach...except for front row at the Conference center!
I don't know how he does it but my James get more and more handsome every year.
He is so aware of other people's feelings. He makes friends easily and is loved by all who know him.
Max adores his big brother. They are the best of friends and are always found together playing (usually) and fighting (rarely). They have such a beautiful bond as brothers.
Max is tender. He has the magic touch with Lewis. The minute he sees Max his eyes light up and there is an instant connection. It's almost as if Lewis says, "Hey! I know that guy! It's my big, cool brother Max. I love him!"
Oh, how I love this squishy. Benson will always be my baby. He has been more clingy and needy than any of my older boys. He has held on to the baby stage the longest and I love him for it.
He has a special place in my heart, this one.
I don't know anyone who LOVES Daniel Tiger more than this boy!
Sweet Lewie. He is growing up faster than I can believe.
He is SO fed up with being a baby! He wants to run and jump and talk and keep up with his older brothers. All this baby nonsense is a silly waste of his time!
He's a feisty one and he LOVES his daddy. I don't remember any of our boys clinging to Brandon as early on like this one has.
A little ba-ba on the beach. Sounds good to me.
You've been good to us, Rocky Point.
Don't worry. We'll be back next year!

0 comments:
Post a Comment