Monday, November 24, 2014

Thirty{3}

 

Happy Birthday to ME! Gosh, November is a busy birthday month! Poor Benny and Lew practically share a birthday (I chose their birth dates so I could have been  more mindful of their feelings but I was SO ready to have Lew I didn't want to wait another week just so their birthdays could be farther a part. Selfish: yes. Understandable: yes.

So, I am 33 years old this year. It doesn't feel much different than 32. I have noticed a few more wrinkles in my thirties but all in all I feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually than I ever have. I am a blessed woman! My good husband spoiled me and the boys doted on me all day. I felt loved by them and so  many friends and other family members. It was a lovely day.


Make a wish!



Here's to another blessed and happy year!





0 comments: