Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tyler's Wedding


 Just two weekends after my trip to Cali with Karyn I got to spend the weekend in Sacramento with B for my oldest nephew's wedding. 

Tyler and Brooke have baby photos together because both sets of parents were best friends when Tyler and Brooke were born. They didn't grow up together but their paths crossed several times throughout the years and after their missions they dated and were married within four months! Crazy and awesome.

It was a beautiful wedding and so fun to participate in all the festivities. I even got to sing a song at the wedding luncheon for Brooke and Tyler. I sang Ed Sheeran's, "Thinking Out Loud." I did take the liberty in changing the lyrics though. Instead of, "Darling I will be loving you till we're 70" (SO depressing?!) I changed it to, "Darling I will be loving you for eternity." (A titch cheesy but much better than "70?!"). My other nephew, Tyler's brother, Hudson accompanied me on his guitar. It was such a treat to sing for them.


 Sacramento Temple.




0 comments: